Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Bad Day Turned For the Better

Monday...the week had just begun and I was already awaiting the weekend. Steve was having trouble at home that morning, so he was an hour late, and I was already behind on work. I couldn't blame him though, I understood the rough home life that consumed some of the gang, I'd seen it first hand, and we never judged each other by it, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated. One of the four gas pumps we had broke, so there were lines longer than the space to contain them, and I still had massive project to get done on the cars from the day before. Finally Steve arrived and got the pump working and before lunch we were caught up to half a days work, though the stress from the morning still hung over me like a cloud, plus the energy it took to work from open to close. Jelly stopped by and began to relieve some of the stress by talking about other things, until she eventually ended up in her usual spot on the work desk reading a book or listening to music. It was a chilly day, sunny, but cold. I had taken my jacket off, even though I already had goose bumps and the wind pierced my skin, but I couldn't stand that cold sweat feeling. Jelly and I stole glances at each other without Steve noticing. He was scheduled to leave in an hour, just before I had to close up the garage. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but something was getting me in a mood that was inappropriate for work. I counted down the minutes till Steve finally said his goodbyes. His truck peeled out of the parking lot, and in no time I had the garage door down. I knew Jelly was in the same mindset, because in an instant she had her lips against mine and was unbuttoning my shirt. I picked her up and set her on the table, her lips never leaving mine. I was so thankful she decided to wear a skirt that day. She had my shirt off in seconds, as I did hers, and her legs wrapped around my waist. Our hands explored each other until I felt her fingers unbuttoning my jeans. My hand moved up her thigh and our kissing intensified. I hadn't done this in a while, and then it wasn't with someone I felt this strongly about. She pulled my hips against hers, and instantly they moved rhythmically against each other. I was so consumed in her. I picked her up, her legs still around me as I softly laid her on the ground. I propped myself up with one hand as the other found every inch of her skin. Her hands placed on my lower back , guiding me deeper. My feelings for her clouded my mind, like she was all I ever thought about since my existence. She was all I wanted, and in this moment I completely had her. We just laid their until our breathing steadied, her head on my chest. We didn't say anything, we didn't have to, we had just expressed our complete feelings for each other in the most passionate way possible. It had almost been an hour since the DX closed, and my siblings would soon be wondering where I was, but I didn't want to leave. We found ourselves at it again, this time switching positions, she straddled me, and moved against me again. I sat up to kiss her neck, never leaving her, her fingers pressed into my back. When it came to Jelly, it didn't feel...dirty, it felt right. My lips moved down her chest as my hands guided her hips. What had really only been about another twenty minutes, felt like a lifetime. We didn't stop, until we had reached maximum high, and at that moment I thought...if she was the only person I did this with for the rest of my life....I'd be more than okay with that.
      

5 comments: