Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Trust is Earned, Not Given

   I took a long drag on my cigarette while leaning against the side of the DX. It was a slow day, and I had wished it wasn't. At least the work would keep my mind off of things.
     "Still that bad, huh?" Steve asked, taking to account that I only smoked if something was bothering me, or if I wanted to look tough, and it obviously wasn't the latter.
      I shrugged and tossed the cigarette on the ground and crushed it with the heel of my shoe.
     "I'm sorry about the Dawn thing man. That wasn't my place." Steve wasn't even aware that he had said anything until someone told him the next morning.
     "I don't even care about that man. I just can't believe this is happening to me again." Any outside, third-party looking in would say that my relationship with Jelly was short-lived. We only actually dated for about two months, but it was a long time coming.
     "I'm just tired of living like this...I miss the old me, before girls came into the picture." I said. I threw an arm around Steve's neck and we headed back into the garage.
     "I'm gonna take you out tonight buddy, let's tear it up." Steve let out a howl.
     "Steve, the last time I went to a party with you, we ended up at a whore house." I glared at him.
     "Fine. We'll just chill at your place then. Bre wants to hang out anyways."

   When we got to my house, Darry already had dinner cooking in the oven, and Bre was already over making herself at home on our couch.
     "You know they shave Dally's balls on that cough." Steve informed her.
     "Eww...Dallas pubes!" Bre immediately hopped up and took a seat on the floor.
Pony and Kitty soon joined us in front of the T.V. as we all stuffed our faces with lasagna.
     "Hey Pones, go find a movie to watch." I commanded, throwing a bread stick at his head. 
     "Yes your highness!" He raised to hit feet, sticking his tongue out at me.
     "Did Sodapop Curtis just suggest that we watch a movie?" Kit said, in her usual smart ass tone.
     "Shut up!" I kicked her in the side.
A moment later Pony reappeared, placing a disk in the DVD player.
     "What's that?" Darry asked.
     "I dunno it's blank. I found it on the floor next to my backpack."
The picture popped up revealing TwoBit, Steve, and I dancing in our underwear to "My Heart Will Go On" and wearing sombreros. We all busted out in laughter.
     "I forgot we did that." I confessed.
The scene suddenly changed to two people, who both happened to be girls, butt naked and tossing about in a bed moaning. As soon as we made the realization that those two girls happened to be Audrey and Jelly, everyone's mouth dropped. Except Steve, who had just taken a swig of coke and ended up spewing it on the back of Kit's head. I quickly hopped up and turned off the T.V. then turned back around to face everyone, not making eye contact.
     "I have to go...shave." I said in a desperate attempt to escape the situation.
     "I'm going to clean up in the kitchen." Darry headed into the next room.
     "I got homework." Pony was in a dash to the bedroom.
     "I'm going to take a shower." Kit hopped up, wringing her sticky, wet hair in her hands.
     Steve followed after her. "Me too!"
     She quickly spun around, "Go home Steve."
   My mind was now in a jumbled mess. Jelly had cheated on me with Hunter, and while in her drunken state after the public break-up, she made a sex video with Audrey. What do I even do with that?
     Steve leaned over and spoke quietly. "You think I could get a copy of that?"
     "Go Home Steve!" I shouted.

6 comments:

  1. who will receive the sex tape next? will soda and jelly get back together? will Steve ever go home? stay tuned for next weeks episode to find outtt! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet no one gets rich from making this sex tapes, tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the video of us is way hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sup gang.
    Just wanted to say, I can't believe you people still do this. Secondly, I can't believed I looked for it.
    Thats all.

    ReplyDelete