Thursday, April 25, 2013

An Itchy Situation

   Saturday I woke up and noticed Pony still sound asleep next to me. I slipped on my jeans and crept down the hall with the mind to start cooking breakfast, but when I reached the living room I found Dallas asleep on the couch, and TwoBit sitting in the recliner, chowing down on some eggs, and watching Mickey Mouse. He nodded in acknowledgement to me, then suddenly, an idea struck my brain. I crossed my finger over my lips, signaling for him to remain quiet. I sneaked into the bathroom and returned a minute later holding a razor and shaving cream. I motioned to Dallas. TwoBit caught on immediately and burst out into a silent laughter. He began to carefully unbutton Dally's jeans, and pull them down just far enough for us to do our dirty work.
     "What the hell are you guys doing?" Kit's voice rang behind us. TwoBit and I simultaneously turned around and shhh-ed her. She came in closer.
     "Eww, cover that up." She pointed to Dallas's exposed genitals. I shhh-ed her again. She soon caught on after noticing the shaving cream and razor.
     "Fine! But I get to watch him kick your asses when he wakes up." She whispered.
We returned to our work, which Dal would not find out about until he was long gone from my house, and feeling an itching sensation.
   A few hours later I heard a knock at the door. It was Jelly, arriving for our usual Saturday night date night.
     "We should double with Rhyan and Dallas tonight." She suggested.
     "Oh..." I said, caught off guard. "Umm..sure."
     "Really? Cause you don't sound very sure." Jelly noticed.
     "Well..it's just that TwoBit and I played a joke on Dal this morning and I wasn't planning on being around when he figured it out." I informed.
     "Boys are so stupid!" Jelly sighed.
Of course, I let her have her way and we still ended up doubling. We played a few games of laser tag. Guys against Girls, couple vs couple, me and Rhyan vs the Winston's...and the whole time I could see that Dallas was fighting an urge. Afterwards, we went to Rhyan's house and played some video games, Dallas still trying to sustain his itch without anyone noticing. Finally, someone spoke up.
     "Dal..do you have an issue?" Rhyan shouted.
     "I'll be right back." Dallas said, while heading to the bathroom.
The entire time I couldn't help but laugh, while the girls stared at me like I was an escapee from a mental institution. A minute later Dallas reappeared, eyes blazing.
     "I'm gonna fucking kill you Curtis!" He shouted.
I hopped up off the couch as he chased me around the house. We eventually ended up in the living room floor, Dal's hand gripping my neck, cutting off my airway. The girls just sitting on the couch watching.
     "Boys are so stupid!" I heard Rhyan say.
     "Ain't that the truth." Jelly responded.   
 

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't Rhyan followed him to the bathroom. I wanted to know what the look on his face was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And FYI the code I got for my last comment was "must ourstrpit" o.O Sounds dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes ya'all do the dumbest shit to each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh hysterically! Boys XD

    ReplyDelete